Friday, July 6, 2018

Idea Napkin 2 19A

YOU: I am Connor Colson I am a student at the University of Florida. My skills and experiences allow me to see thing differently. This is due to my experience working and studying around the clock, with this I hope to strike the market by serving the on the go and odd hour (early or late hours) customers. My goal is to fulfill this markets need and profit. 

WHAT: I am offering customization caffeinated drinks (coffee and tea) made fresh that taste good to those who don't have the normal time or means to enjoy them regularly. The will be customization through the machine with a series of screens and menus. 

WHO: I am offering my service to those who cannot afford to sacrifice time or convince for a cup of caffeinated beverage. This could mean college students who are late to class, those who are up super early or late and need caffeine, or just anyone who wants a good cheap beverage fast.

WHY: It allows the users to have access to coffee and other drinks that they may not have access to normally, I am selling convince and caffeine to those who need it.

WHAT:  I am different because with the use of vending machine I will have 24/7 service to customers while keeping costs low due to that lack of an overhead and employees. My doing so I may have on average 12 or so more hours of potential sales over my opponents.

I believe that these elements go together well. On paper I have a nearly trapped audience who cares for convenience, price, and taste, However in practice I still have much to learn.  The machine may not always create the same type of coffee and I may not be able to achieve the same level of customer service as a machine does not have a talking face. I do believe my product will be successful because everything else (the audience, service, and product) all fit well together. 
The feedback I received was mostly kind but they told me I was clear but sometimes the sentence structure was off. So in order to combat this I tried to ensure the sentences were easier to read and still told the message clearly. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connor,
    I think you improved your idea napkin this time around from the last time we had to do this assignment. I think that you have a lot of qualities that are unique to you and that might be helpful in trying to start up this business idea. I think your business idea is very unique and you were specific in describing your target segment and those who would be most likely to use this product and potential service. Overall, good job in describing what makes you unique and how these qualities and can help you in being successful. Im glad you used the feedback that me and others in the group gave you to improve upon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor,
    Since I last saw your napkin you really went more into depth with everything. You improved everything that was wrong and you did a great job. I am able to clearly see how unique you are and I really like your idea as a whole. Caffeine is used a lot in college to help students do more work. I think you have a good concept and it could go a long way. Good joB!

    ReplyDelete